Everyone loves steak and chips. It’s the kind of meal we wish would never end.
Well, now it doesn’t have to. At least not on Sundays.
Gaucho Manchester is a sumptuous restaurant set in an old Methodist church with beautiful art deco features. It’s well known for its Argentinian steaks and world class wines.
From this weekend, you can indulge in as much as you like of both for a full 90 minutes.
Gaucho’s new bottomless Beef & Bottle menu comprises of a weekly changing selection of the best cuts of Argentinian steak, and regularly changing free-flowing offerings of hand selected wine, chosen by its expert sommeliers and served by the glass.
The steaks come from premium Black Angus cattle, bred in Argentina at hand selected farms where they graze on seventeen different types of grass from the Pampas provinces.
Cuts of steak may include Gaucho classics such as the Ancho (ribeye), delicately marbled throughout for a superb, full-bodied flavour, or there’s the Chorizo (sirloin), a tender yet succulent steak with a strip of juicy crackling, and the Cuadril (rump), the leanest cut of beef with a pure distinctive flavour.
In addition, each guest receives bottomless chips and chimichurri sauce made with parsley, garlic, olive oil, and oregano – the perfect accompaniment to your meat.
Bookable from 7th July, Gaucho Manchester will offer the bottomless beef and bottle menu on Sundays, all day from midday, for £60 per person.
Perfect for the weekend wind down before the Monday blues set in. Roll on Sunday, that’s what we say.
- This menu is available for advanced reservation and walk ins.
- One drink per person, at any one time. Wine is served by the 175ml glass.
- This offer is valid for the duration of a 90-minute dining period.
- The first portion of steak is served as 300g. Guests are then permitted to only order in increments of 100g per person.
- The whole table must take part in bottomless Beef & Bottle.
- Gaucho operate a responsible drinking policy.