Spin – The Cycling Festival is taking place in Manchester for the first time this May and will be welcoming some of the world’s best British and international bike brands, as well as new and established independents.
Road cyclists, weekend warriors, super commuters, single speeders, art lovers or coffee aficionados will find an event that is jam packed with the best brands, bikes, and the ultimate blend of cycling culture in one location. Over 200 of the most forward thinking cycling brands presenting must have products, kit and ideas for seasoned velophiles, cycling beginners, and everything in between.
Spin will host an alternative selection of some of the world’s best British and international bike brands like Cinelli, Brompton, and Boardman, alongside newer independent companies such as Shand, Pure Fix & Hiplok, and some of cycling’s most innovative and stylish fashion brands.
Throughout the weekend, visitors can explore a range of features at Spin, from the quirky to the inspirational. Event highlights include:
- The Frame Lab – watch as bespoke bikes are brought to life by some of cycling’s most revered bike makersThe
- Summit – listen to some of cycling’s leading names, including Sam Martin & Helen Pidd, host Q&As and bite-sized sessions on all aspects of cycling culture
- Spin x Women – delve deeper into the world of women & cycling with some of the most influential women in the industry sharing their unique experiences and the showcasing of prominent female entrepreneurs on the scene in 2016
- Test Track – take a two-wheeled spin on our purpose built test track at the show, letting you try out the latest bikes and gadgets
- Cycling Plus Bike of the Year – admire the 10 short-listed finalists of the curated showcase
- Ground Control – watch the UK’s best riders compete in a Flatline BMX competition
- The Italian Pavilion & Bar sponsored by Eurosport – follow the Giro d’Italia with live screening of the race
- Yoga for Cyclists – stretch those muscles and find your inner peace with a special yoga class designed especially for cyclists
- The Art Hub – browse a collection of cycling artworks and incredible installations
- Coffee North – immerse yourself in the world of coffee with talks and tasters from the caffeine maestros
In addition, craft beer, street food, DJ sets and live music will add to the festival atmosphere at each day of the show. With all of the above, and many more features still to be announced, Spin remains as the year’s must-attend event for any cycling fanatic.
6th-8th May, Victoria Warehouse, Old Trafford
Use code: “MCRFREE”