As part of the Castlefield Bowl gig series, The Lathums will be playing the Friday night headline slot which is a huge show for the up-coming band.
The news comes ahead of their highly anticipated new album, ‘From Nothing to a Little Bit’ which is set for release in March.
Their headline slot on Friday June 3rd comes on the two year anniversary of them supporting Snow Patrol at the same venue.
This show will be their biggest to date.
The band will play the iconic outdoor venue on 30th June 2023, with special guests who are still to be announced.
On their Twitter channel, they wrote: “We are delighted to announce we’ll be headlining Castlefield Bowl, Manchester on Friday 30th June.
“This is by far our biggest show we have ever done and we can’t wait to see everyone there.
“This will be very special indeed.”
We are delighted to announce we’ll be headlining Castlefield Bowl, Manchester on Friday 30th June. This is by far our biggest show we have ever done and we can’t wait to see everyone there. This will be very special indeed 💛 pic.twitter.com/2sA5rhehwI
— THE LATHUMS (@TheLathums) January 27, 2023
The news comes after the band unveiled their Struggle single, which is the next track to be taken from their sophomore album From Nothing To A Little Bit More.
You can watch the video below
Here are the Lathums tour dates for UK in 2023:
- 6th March 2023: Liverpool – Mountford Hall
- 7th March 2023: Newcastle – Northumbria Students Union
- 9th March 2023: Sheffield – O2 Academy
- 10th March 2023: Glasgow – O2 Academy
- 11th March 2023: Manchester – Albert Hall
- 13th March 2023: Norwich – The Waterfront
- 14th March 2023: Cardiff – University(Great Hall)
- 16th March 2023: Nottingham – Rock City
- 17th March 2023: Birmingham – O2 Institute
- 18th March 2023: London – The Roundhouse