Following the runaway success of the London launch of The Kitchen, this unique dining experience, now known as M Kitchen, is coming to Manchester on Wednesday 30th November until Friday 2nd December 2011.
The M Kitchen is a gourmet collaboration between Morrisons and five of the nation’s most respected chefs, Pierre Koffmann, Atul Kochhar, Aldo Zilli, Bryn Williams and Nigel Haworth. Over the course of just three days, this temporary but extraordinary bistro, will be serving exclusive recipes created by the five chefs. These recipes were developed exclusively for the new Morrisons meals solution range, M Kitchen.
Dining is free, but only the first 270 members of the public will have the chance to eat here. For more information visit www.the-mkitchen.co.uk, to book please call 0207 299 2949, but be quick; London seats were booked up in a day!
M Kitchen will open daily from 30th November-2nd December for lunch (12-3pm) and dinner (6-8:30pm).
For more information visit www.the-mkitchen.co.uk or contact email@example.com
To book, call 0207 299 2949 between 9am and 10pm, seven days a week.
Chefs and recipes included in the M Kitchen range:
- Shepherd’s Pie created by Bryn Williams, head chef and sole proprietor of Odette’s Restaurant, London
- Lancashire Hotpot created by Nigel Haworth, head chef of the Michelin-starred Northcote Manor in Lancashire
- Pizza Calabrese created by Aldo Zilli, Italian chef, restaurateur and chef patron of the Zilli Fish Group
- Chicken Korma created by Atul Kochhar, head chef at Benares in Mayfair, London
- Beef Bourguignon created by Pierre Koffmann, head chef of Koffman’s at The Berkeley Hotel in Knightsbridge
Unit 6, The Triangle Shopping Centre, Exchange Square, Manchester, M4 3TR