This stylishly furnished 2-bed home is in an industrially inspired building that’s part of Greater Manchester’s most vibrant development, Middlewood Locks. Available exclusively from Get Living, the pioneer of the UK’s build to rent market, it offers a canalside home where two great cities meet. You’re less than 10 minutes’ walk across the River Irwell from the glass and glamour of Spinningfields, but with quiet green spaces on your doorstep.
Inside, the bright open plan home is full of light through floor to ceiling windows. Our interior design team at Get Living have added an extra touch of creativity, selecting stylish furniture and elegant accessories as part of our Design collection: gorgeous velvet armchairs and sparks of colour giving the space a unique feel from the moment you walk in.
Three interior collections to choose from:
- Signature – Light, calm and muted tones offset clean lines and shapes for a Scandi inspired home.
- Design – A fresh colour palette with vibrant touches of personality, featuring trendy velvet hues.
- Premium – A sophisticated, cosmopolitan look with luxurious faux leather upholstery, warm earthy walnut tones with industrial chic features.
Living at New Marker Yards means:
- Private courtyard access
- Access to an existing Club Room which includes sofas, TV, spaces for working
- The Lock – a NEW coffee shop with resident only area designed for co-working
- Pet-friendly – and live free!
- Get Living’s team in the neighbourhood six days a week
- Free superfast WiFi
As a Get Living resident, you also benefit from our outstanding service – and resident-only events, plus our promise of no fees. It’s the kind of service that has seen us named Landlord of the Year four times at the RESI Awards; now you can be part of the same trailblazing approach right here in Greater Manchester.
Here for you with simple, straightforward and safe renting:
- Video tours available
- Contact-free move-ins
- No fees
- No deposits
- Flexible tenancies with long term security
Call now to reserve your new home!
New Maker Yards sits within Middlewood Locks, a neighbourhood combining city living, green space and community spirit.
Located where the two great cities of Manchester and Salford meet, Middlewood Locks is the most vibrant city centre development in Greater Manchester and will deliver a 25-acre neighbourhood of more than 2,000 homes to rent and buy.