Stores and restaurants at intu Trafford Centre will be providing a whole programme of extra special events, offers and treats when the first ever Stylist Live Manchester takes over the centre next weekend.
Stylist Live Manchester is Stylist magazine’s festival of inspiration, featuring fashion shows, influencer talks and pop-up brands. As if that’s not enough, shoppers will also be able to explore the stores to discover even more exclusive events and amazing offers.
But where to start?
Topshop will be offering champagne and sweet treats for all personal shopper pre-bookings made over the weekend. All customers will also receive a gift with purchase on all spends over £50. Bookings can be made online or direct via the personal shopper.
As the official jewellery partner of the Stylist Catwalk supported by Max Factor, Pandora will be hosting a special in-store experience where shoppers can sip prosecco, enjoy refreshments and take advantage of a special show discount of 15% off the products featured on the catwalk (excluding Pandora’s new ‘reflexions’ range).
Ted Baker and Goldsmiths will both be offering complimentary drinks and some great offers for anyone who goes into the store over the weekend.
Reiss will also be offering complimentary mini bottles of Moet and fashion illustrations all played to a soundtrack from an instore DJ. And any shopper spending £200 or more will get a free scarf or cardholder.
On Saturday 8th September, Beaverbrooks are hosting a Count the Diamonds competition where ‘diamonds’ are frozen inside an ice sculpture placed within view of the main entrance of store.
The winner will be the person who gets the closest to the number of diamonds and will claim the amazing prize of a shopping spree worth £1998 in celebration of the centre opening 20 years ago. Keeping in the celebratory spirit, Beaverbrooks will also be holding a prize draw in which one lucky customer can win a Gucci purse worth £450.
And there are plenty more retailer and restaurant offers-
• TGI Friday’s – Get a free cocktail or mocktail with the purchase of a main meal. Terms and conditions apply
• Tessuti – Spend £100 in store and receive 10% off as well as spend £200 in store and receive 20% off
• Glamorous – get 20% off in Glamorous (excluding sale) plus a free gift with purchase on both Saturday and Sunday
• Dune – 20% off full priced products
• Kiko Milano – gift with purchase, spend over £20 and receive a smart fusion lipstick and smart colour eye pencil
• Office – 20% off Office branded product
• Monsoon – 15% off full priced items
• Claire’s Accessories – Spend £25 or more and get £5 off your final purchase (offer excludes piercings and gift cards and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion)
• Thomas Sabo Enjoy a 15% discount with a DJ, refreshments and more over the weekend
• Leon – Bag yourself a free coffee with any purchase
• Cath Kidson – Spend £35 or more in store over the weekend and get 15% off
And don’t forget to visit the Stylist Stage in The Orient to hear the influencer talks from celebrities like Michelle Keegan and Dame Kelly Holmes, and the Catwalk (supported by Max Factor) in the main dome.
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th September 2018, intu Trafford Centre.