Have your visit to the website make a difference in Greater Manchester…
On Friday the 7th of July, the incredible Love Factory will be transformed into The Night Market UK, a glittering emporium bringing the very best local traders to make one homegrown extravaganza and the ultimate late-night-shopping experience!
After their massive debut last year, they came to the very obvious conclusion that they were going to need a bigger boat (venue), so they’re thrilled to have found Love Factory, an absolutely spectacular space right in the heart of Manchester. In true Night Market style, they’re taking over the entire Love Factory space: on the main floor we’ll be introducing you to our special showcase of 90+ local artists and artisans, jewellers, designers and vintage, bakers and candlestick makers; Outside (under the handy stretch tent), you’ll find 6 scrumptious street food vendors to fill your bellies; And on the mezzanine, there’ll be intimate chill out spaces.
And if that wasn’t enough, they’ll be putting the Love Factory sound system to good use with 2 DJs from the brilliant Eves’ Drop Collective, Andrea Trout and Ruby Swallow, who will soundtrack your late-night rummage through the very best that the North has to offer! Plus of course, Love Factory will have two large bars up and running so you can indulge in a bevvy or two or…
This event is family (12 and under go free!) AND dog friendly, so you can bring the whole gang!
The Night Market UK is known for selling out (tickets, not ethics), so book early to avoid disappointment.
Here’s how tickets work…
1. Choose your time for entry/arrival (6pm, 7pm, 8pm etc.) – £6 general admission, £5.50 student
2. Stay as long as you like!
3. You can arrive later than you chosen time slot, but not earlier (this is due to our capacity calculations for the venue)
4. We also offering discounted tickets if you buy 2 at once, but this is an ONLINE DEAL ONLY and therefore only available if you buy tickets in advance – £10 for 2 tickets
5. There will be tickets available to purchase on the door, but there may be a short wait if we’re at capacity
6. There are discounted tickets after 10pm for you Night Owls, but these are only available to buy on the door, not in advance/online (but beware, due to their popularity, our street food vendors regularly sell out early!) – £4