The Heaton Park Food Festival is returning for 2023! A Family Friendly ‘Food and Drink Festival’ In Heaton Park, Manchester- Live Music, International Cuisines, Traditional Fun Fair and More!
MANCHESTER, we’re coming for you.
That’s right, after a stormer first year, we’re back on August 12th-13th in Heaton Park.
Needless to say, you’ll be strolling round sipping a cold drink, nibbling on some tasty treats & listening to the live music on stage. But what else can you expect?
- NEW: Interactive Tasting Sessions – We’ll be running brand tasting sessions with local experts. Cheese, Wine, Chocolate, Whiskey, Beer, Charcuterie, Gin anyone?!
- NEW: Increased Variety – For all elements of the festival, including markets, street food, live music & interactive sessions.
Plus, we’re bringing back all the usual good stuff:
- Tasty Street Food – From Mexican Taco’s to Bao Buns & Aromatic Curries
- Artisan Markets – Fresh Cakes, Gooey Brownies & Charcuterie to name a few
- Specialist Independent Bars – Including Gin, Rum, Wine & Cocktails
- A Full Ale House – Including Ales, IPA’s, Lagers & Cask favourites.
- FREE Live Music – Lounge to Jazz or dance to funk (questionable dancing IS permitted!)
- FREE Live Entertainment – Chefs on stilts riding bicycles, anyone? Catch roaming entertainment & scheduled shows throughout the day.
- FREE Cookery Demonstrations – Learn the secrets from the region’s best chefs
- FREE Kids Entertainment – Including magic & kiddie’s shows
- Fun Fair & Inflatable Land
- Ian’s Mobile Educational Farm
- And there’s plenty of funky furniture to plonk yourself on and rest those tired dancing feet
- Wacky Roaming Entertainment & Comedy – Chefs on stilts riding bicycles, anyone?
Join us for a day of overindulgence in Heaton Park on August 12th-13th.
Book tickets for Heaton Park Food & Drink Festival 2023