Struggling to find a hotel that can accommodate you and your group? Just finished watching The Wolf of Wall Street for the nth time this week on Channel 4? Fancy yourself as a bit of a Jordan Belfort and looking for a place to throw a party? We’ve got something that may be of interest.
It’s a detached house in Prestwich. On Sheepfoot Lane, to be precise. Opposite Heaton park. It’s got four bedrooms but it sleeps 20. It’s got the most amazing features and beautiful living spaces.
Upstairs the hub of the property is a 1000sqft living/dining area featuring floor to ceiling windows and an open plan kitchen diner. The kitchen is fully equipped with full cooking and dining facilities and utensils. There are four large double sofa beds in the lounge.
Leading off the lounge are two bedrooms, one en suite and one further brand new shower room and toilet.
Upstairs leads to a further two bedrooms and family bathroom. Both upstairs rooms have access to front and back private balconies.
The four bedrooms are fitted with comfortable furniture, three double beds and two bunk beds (double bottom bed and single top bunks).
Oh, and there’s an indoor pool heated to 35 degrees for those cold nights. The pool room leads onto a private secluded large decked garden area with all weather turf for all year round use. There is also a state of the art hot tub and a charcoal BBQ.
Luxury linen and towels are provided.
The property benefits from Sky TV and high speed wifi. It’s got 14 reviews and a five star rating on Airbnb. And it’s available to rent for £1,600 per night (£1,800 at weekends).
But if you think this would be the perfect location for your gloriously decadent Wolf of Wall Street style party, think again. Because these are the house rules.
- No 18- 21st birthday party bookings
- Strictly no smoking in any parts of the house or the grounds. The designated smoking area is located at the front door where the ashtray is and smoking will not be tolerated in any other areas of the property. Two persons in the smoking area after 11pm only.
- No music equipment or DJs are to be brought to the house and noise to be kept to reasonable levels after 11pm
- Swimming pool and hot tub must be covered when not in use
- Strictly no more than 20 guests (visiting or staying). Guests must obtain written consent from us for any increase in guest numbers, especially above the total stated
- Your booking will be cancelled immediately if more guests turn up without written consent
- The lead guest must provide a valid photo ID upon arrival (passport or driving licence)
- No pets
- No glassware or bottles in the pool area
- Midweek bookings (Sunday-Thursday) maximum 15 guests
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends
- Front door and pool area including grounds are covered by CCTV for insurance and number counting purposes
- Failure to adhere to the above will result in the loss of your full deposit
It doesn’t say anything about quaaludes or throwing dwarves at dartboards, but we reckon they are both out of the question, too.
So what are you waiting for?
Check out the property at airbnb.co.uk