This big, beautiful three-storey Town House was built to give you space and light in the city. Expect high-ceilings, towering doors and large windows in a flexible, home that allows you to live exactly how you like.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the open-plan kitchen, dining and living space leading out to your private terrace overlooking the water. Upstairs – two spacious double bedrooms (including one with a balcony) and a full-size family bathroom. And on the top floor, two more double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms.
Venture outside and you'll discover all the delights of the City, without all the hustle and bustle. Walk to Ancoats, Northern Quarter and Piccadilly in a few minutes to shop, eat, drink, or relax at Cotton Field Park next to the glistening marina.
- 139 sq m over three storeys
- Four bedrooms
- One family bathroom, two ensuites, one W/C
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Kitchen island with Silestone Quartz worktop
- Private terrace
- Underground parking options available
- Overlooking Aston Canal
- Two-minute walk from New Islington Metrolink, 10-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, five-minute walk from Manchester city centre
- Nearby restaurants, bars, salons, shops, marina
139 sq m (1,500 sq ft) area
Guest St, Manchester M4 7EJ, UK