Terms and conditions
The National Lottery launches ‘Days Out’, offering £25 off trips to top attractions and experiences in Manchester, Blackpool and across the UK
- The National Lottery is inspiring the nation to have fun days out this autumn, by offering money off hundreds of attractions and experiences across the UK
- £8 million worth of ‘Days Out’ vouchers will be available from 8th October granting National Lottery players up to £25 off tickets to participating venues on the VisitBritain Shop
To inspire the nation to have more fun this autumn, The National Lottery is helping to fund great days out at hundreds of attractions and experiences across the UK by offering vouchers that can be used to claim up to £25 off entry.
From 8th October, anyone with a valid Lotto ticket can claim a £25 voucher for use at participating venues. Whether it’s an adrenaline-filled day or one full of mindful moments, there’s something for everyone, including country parks, medieval castles, aquariums, walking tours and much more.
Venues and attractions from all corners of the UK are participating in The National Lottery Days Out promotion, a collaboration with VisitBritain to help support domestic tourism this autumn, including highlights in Manchester and Blackpool:
- For weekend family fun there’s Legoland Discovery Centre in Stretford or SEA LIFE Manchester with a must-see Lair of the Giant Crab exhibition.
- Thrill-seekers will be amazed by the death-defying stunts at Blackpool Tower Circus or can venture out onto the five-centimetre thick glass viewing platform 380ft up at The Blackpool Tower Eye
- Fans of horticulture can enjoy a wander around RHS Bridgewater’s plush kitchen garden, paradise garden and the Weston walled garden.
- For the food connoisseurs, there’s the Scranchester ‘Eat the City’ Tours, perfect for sampling some of the city’s best bites.