The Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM) February’s webinar will focus on not letting your guard down and reinforcing the essential steps to becoming Cyber Secure.
- Password Management.
- Being able to spot sophisticated phishing email scams.
- Securing your devices whilst working from home.
In recent months, police reports have shown a continued trend towards businesses and employees falling victim to sophisticated phishing emails, phone calls (and texts) from scammers. Which can lead to loss of data, financial repercussions, compromised accounts and damage to your company's reputation.
This webinar is aimed at businesses and employees based in Greater Manchester and the North West.
What's covered in this month’s Cyber Awareness Training?
In this latest webinar, we will be discussing phishing, business email compromise and how to spot the latest threats.
We'll discuss the simple measures you and your business can take to ensure you are protected against the most common threats.
This will include;
- The latest stats of how many businesses have been affected by attacks in Greater Manchester every month.
- How to spot sophisticated phishing emails (and texts).
- Examples of the latest phishing scams with Banks, NHS, HMRC & more.
- What to do if you receive a phishing email?
- What your business should do if it thinks it has been scammed.
We're hosting this event on Zoom, with a live chat option. All attendees will have the opportunity to talk through any questions they have around cybersecurity, so come prepared!