This big, beautiful three-storey Town House was built to give you space and light in the city. Expect high-ceilings, towering doors and large windows in a flexible, home that allows you to live exactly how you like.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the open-plan kitchen, dining and living space leading out to your private terrace overlooking the water. Upstairs – two spacious double bedrooms (including one with a balcony) and a full-size family bathroom. And on the top floor, a master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite shower room, plus a snug/office/further storage area.
Venture outside and you'll discover all the delights of the City, without all the hustle and bustle. Walk to Ancoats, Northern Quarter and Piccadilly in a few minutes to shop, eat, drink, or relax at Cotton Field Park next to the glistening marina.
- 139 sq m over three storeys
- Three bedrooms
- One family bathroom, one ensuite, one W/C
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Kitchen island with Silestone Quartz worktop
- Private terrace
- Overlooking Ashton Canal
- Underground parking options available
- Two-minute walk from New Islington Metrolink, 10-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, five-minute walk from Manchester city centre
- Nearby restaurants, bars, salons, shops, marina
139 sq m (1,500 sq ft) area
Guest St, Manchester M4 7EJ, UK