If you’re heading into Manchester over the bank holiday weekend for the Manchester Flower Festival, The Royal Exchange is having a fun Bee Trail treasure hunt on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th May.
It’s open to everyone: friends, families, couples and any other fun-seeker who wants to solve the clues and find the bees.
There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs, including a £100 voucher to spend at French Connection, Afternoon Tea for Two at Annies, a £50 floral bouquet from Royal Exchange Flowers, a meal for two at Pastan, vouchers from TGI Fridays and Michaels coffeehouse, and gifts from Hotel Chocolat, L’Occitane, The Body Shop and Sostrene Grene.
All you need to do is come along, pick up an entry form from one of the above-mentioned participating stores and have fun.
How to take part in the Bee Trail:
1. Grab an entry form on the day from any of the participating outlets*
2. Each of the clues will, when solved, direct you to a specific outlet.
3. Once there, locate the hidden Bee picture and note its unique number down on the entry form next to the store or eatery’s name.
4. Once you’ve completed the Trail, fill in your contact details and hand your entry form back in to one of the participating stores so that you will be entered in to the draw.
5. Keep your fingers crossed that you’ve won a prize!
6. Winners will be drawn and notified within two weeks of the closing date.
Participating outlets: French Connection, Annies restaurant, Pastan, Royal Exchange Flowers, L’Occitane, TGI Fridays, Michaels coffeehouse, Hotel Chocolat, The Body Shop and Sostrene Grene. The Royal Exchange Manchester Bee Trail runs all day on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th May.
Have fun, and happy hunting!