- This event has passed.
Pasta Making Cookery Class
21 January @ 11:00 - 15:00£105
Fresh pasta is a delight, and learning to make it is a life skill that stays with you.
During this afternoon workshop, we look at all things pasta – from mixing and kneading pasta dough, beetroot infused and standard egg pasta, various rolling techniques, filling, shaping and chef will demonstrate some sauces. It’s a lovely afternoon, culminating in a delightful dinner prepared by you!
Sophia Loren once said ‘Everything you see I owe to Spaghetti.’ Whilst we can’t promise you a glittering career in Hollywood after our pasta course, we can promise that you will learn how to make Italy’s staple food by hand and using some traditional kit. Our Chef will show you how to mix, knead, bash, squash and shape the dough into several of the most popular varieties – spaghetti, farfalle and ravioli.
It’s hungry work making pasta so you during the evening there is the opportunity to eat some of your hard work…Chef usually likes to demo a sauce or something to impress to go with your pasta creations.
Skills you will Learn:
- Colouring – beetroot, spinach
- Glass of Prosecco, beer or soft drink on arrival. Take home all the pasta you make – bring suitable containers!
- We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range spirits and soft drinks to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using card or cash.
- Copies of the recipes will also be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
See more of the Food Sorcery courses and events here.