Dim Sum Class with Yang Sing
7 February @ 19:00 - 22:00£95
Serving exquisite dim sum and Cantonese cuisine, the Yang Sing has earned a reputation as one of the city’s favourite food institutions and is a grande dame of Manchester’s vibrant food and drink scene.
What began as a small family affair in 1977 has grown to become synonymous with the cultural and culinary landscape of the city. Serving up the nation’s favourites, as well their famed dim sum delights.
Chef Ting Yeung- 3rd generation of the family behind Yang Sing grew up in the restaurant, and lives, breathes and indeed eats all things dim sum. Ting will be sharing with you some dim sum perennials as well as some that you may not had tried before.
What you might cook:
- Pan fried Pork War Tip Dumpling
- Vegetable Spring Roll
- Steamed Pork and Prawn Sui Mai
- Glass of fizz, beer or soft drink on arrival. Enjoy the food you create as you cook
- We have simple takeaway containers, although feel free to bring your own Tupperware!
- We provide all ingredients, copies of the recipes emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Fully Stocked Bar:
We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range spirits, soft drinks and cocktails to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using cash or card.
Skill Level: All Abilities