- This event has passed.
Coffee Lovers Barista Class
14 January @ 11:00 - 14:00
If you are a coffee lover and get a buzz out of coffee, then this is perfect for you! You will learn some fun facts and even a little bit of science about your favourite drink from Gavin, who has been a professional barista for over 15 years.
He will explain the differences in techniques used to make the perfect coffee, advise you on what will work best for you at home and even how to use all the kit that you bought and have tucked away in the back of the cupboard.
There will be plenty of opportunity to practise your skills and you will even try a little latte art to impress your friends!
Skills you will Learn:
- Making the perfect cup of coffee at home.
- The science behind your favourite drink – temperature, filtering etc
- How to use the kit that you will need
- Grinding beans versus pre ground
- How to steam milk without spending £’000s
- Latte art