As Manchester continues to explode with exciting new venues, Cocktails in the City returns in May with a stellar line-up of some of the finest bars currently gracing the capital of the North.
‘Twenty of Manchester’s
Following a sell-out show in 2014, this year’s event is expanding to a two-night cocktail extravaganza on May 14/15th in the new urban chic surroundings of the Great Northern Warehouse, currently home to the highly popular foodie pop up Friday Food Fight.
Twenty of Manchester’s best bars will be popping up to present this year’s collection of delectable, must-drink cocktails. With 2015 seeing the rise of the restaurant bar experience, The Hawksmoor, Fumo and Mr Coopers will all be showcasing their skills.
Finger in Pie Productions will also be curating a host of show floor experiences, and for the foodies, of which there is likely to be many, Reds True BBQ, Yakumama and VIETShack are in attendance. So don’t think for a second your culinary passions won’t be catered for.
Resident educator and entertainer Andy Pope returns to the main stage to discuss healthier cocktails, drinks the morning after the night before and how to drink like a local when travelling through Central and South America.
For the cocktail aficionado, Cocktails in the City has also announced a partnership with highly regarded Manchester drinks consultancy The Liquorists, to give you a taste of the infamous “Gincident”. This year’s festivities are yet again an embodiment of cosmo flair and mixology wizardry, and it’s looking like there really is something for everyone.
Bar & Brand Line Up Confirmed So Far:
• The Hawksmoor & Appleton Estate V/X Jamaica Rum
• Cane and Grain & Old Forester
• FUMO & Disaronno
• Cloud 23 & Tanqueray 10
• Mr Coopers & Portobello Road Gin
• Lucha Libre & Tequila Herradura
• Montpellier’s & Lamb’s Navy Rum
• Epernay Champagne Bar & D.O.M Benedictine
• The Fitzgerald & Chambord
• The Alchemist & Gentleman Jack
• Mojo Bar & El Dorado
• All Star Lanes & Old Jack Daniel’s No.7
• The Blue Pig & Whitley Neill Gin
• Twenty Twenty Two & TSINGTAO
• Keko Moku & Santa Teresa Rum
• Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar & The Botanist
• Smithfield Social at Bluu
• Elixir & Patron Tequila
MAY 14/15TH: 18.00 – 23.00
Great Northern Warehouse, 235 Deansgate, M3 4EN
Tickets are £10, which includes one cocktail, a cocktail booklet and main stage demonstrations.