Thanks for your interest in our products and services. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully…
- Agreement Summary
- Operative Provisions
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Payment Terms
- Approvals and Authority
- Termination Provisions
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
The purpose of this agreement is to state the terms & conditions for the benefit of both parties between you (The Client) and I Love MCR® (I Love MCR Ltd)
This document is to confirm that the Client has agreed to an advertising & marketing campaign with I Love MCR® for which payment must be made via either monthly instalments or flat price plus VAT.
- The terms and conditions of business annexed hereto (“the Terms and Conditions”) shall form part of this Agreement and terms defined herein shall bear the same meaning in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Client hereby appoints I Love MCR Ltd as a digital marketing and advertising consultant to carry out and deliver the assets within the advertising campaign programme specified in the appendix hereto (“the Programme”) and I Love MCR Ltd hereby agrees to act in that capacity and to carry out the Programme, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In consideration of the obligations undertaken by I Love MCR Ltd hereunder, the Client shall pay I Love MCR Ltd the fees in the amount set out in the Schedule, such fees to be paid in full or where agreed with I Love MCR Ltd by direct debit in equal monthly instalments in advance (“the Fees”). The Fees shall be reviewed at the end of the period set out in the Schedule. After this point, the then-current Fee shall continue until a new Fee is agreed or this Agreement is terminated.
- This Agreement shall commence on the date set out in the Schedule and, subject as set out in the Terms and Conditions, shall continue in force for the initial period set out in the Schedule and thereafter unless or until terminated by either party giving to the other notice. Any such notice must be in writing, must expire not less than 30 days after the date it is received by I Love MCR® Ltd, and in any event will only be valid if it is to expire at, or at any time after, the end of the initial period.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- I Love MCR® will only advertise what the company endorse or has benefit to the community. I Love MCR® will not endorse gambling nor anything of a political or religious nature.
- I Love MCR® reviews are always impartial, regardless of any commercial commitment, and will not be bribed by money or payment in kind.
- Paid for posts are clearly marked ‘Sponsored’ to meet ASA (Advertising Standards Agency) guidelines.
- Advertising requires a minimum 3-month commitment to ensure maximum exposure. The Client accepts that any shorter campaigns entered into with I Love MCR® are done so under one-off circumstances and may also not reach the maximum target audience.
- Statistic reports will be presented every quarter or by request, no less than 30 days notice is required.
- Advertising assets are the responsibility of The Client – if an asset is not received despite a reminder, I Love MCR® will NOT be held responsible and the asset will not roll over to another period unless expressly agreed in writing with I Love MCR®
- If an asset is not received with no reminder from I Love MCR® then the asset in question will be rolled over to another period within the campaign. Assets included within package deals hold no cash value and all advertising campaigns are non-refundable.
- The listed fees are exclusive of VAT and are based on management, executive and administrative time in the delivery of the Programme.
- The listed Fees cover all executive, administration and secretarial time provided by I Love MCR Ltd in the execution of the Programme.
- Additional advertising work including utilisation of additional advertising assets specifically requested by the client, which falls outside the remit of the Programme (eg additional social media posts, advertorials, graphic design requests) will also be subject to additional fees. Any such additional work will be pre-negotiated with the Client prior to work being undertaken by I Love MCR®
- Fees will be invoiced upon receipt of confirmation for any Advertising campaign and must be paid in full prior to the agreed campaign commencing (unless expressly agreed in writing with I Love MCR Ltd).
- Campaigns will commence on receipt or payment remittance.
- If monthly instalments are accepted as a method of payment for a campaign by I Love MCR Ltd, after the initially agreed campaign the client may be automatically put on a rolling monthly retainer, regardless of agreed duration unless we receive 30 days notice of cancellation in writing.
Approvals and Authority
- I Love MCR Ltd shall submit to the Client draft content for specific approval where required including:
- Draft advertorials, editorial and digital copywriting
- Draft E-Shot designs including artwork and copy
- The Client’s approval may be verbal or in writing (including email). Written or verbal approval by the Client of any matter will be taken by I Love MCR® as authorisation to proceed to publication.
- If no verbal or written approval is received from the Client within 48 hours of the initial request by I Love MCR® implied consent shall be assumed and I Love MCR® will make the final decision to publish.
- I Love MCR Ltd reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any given time with 30 days notice.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement for whatever reason, the Client will be responsible for all fees payable hereunder to I Love MCR Ltd and outstanding unpaid invoices rendered by I Love MCR Ltd shall become immediately payable by the Client.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- I Love MCR® is a registered Trade Mark filed since 2009 with registration number/s UK00002507435, UK00003164586 and UK00003268137 and retain all rights reserved for both Goods and Services including Advertising, marketing and promotional services; cups, clothing, footwear and headgear
- During this agreement term, I Love MCR® encourage the use of the I Love (heart) MCR Trade Mark so long as it is not used for any commercial gain
- I Love MCR Ltd reserves all copyright for all media produced by the company including graphic design, photography and video.
- Media produced by I Love MCR Ltd may not be shared with other advertising/marketing/publishing companies during or after the agreement.
- Professional Indemnity
The Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified I Love MCR Ltd from and against any and all proceedings, claims, damages, losses, expenses or liabilities which I Love MCR Ltd may incur or sustain as a direct or indirect result of or in connection with any information, representation, reports, data or material supplied, prepared or specifically approved by the Client (including in relation to proceedings under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968). Such material to include press releases, articles, copy, scripts, artwork and detailed plans or programmes.
Your continuing instructions will amount to your acceptance of these terms and conditions of business. Even so, we ask you to please sign and date the enclosed copy of these terms and return it to us promptly. We can then be confident that you understand the basis on which we will deliver your advertising campaign for you.
We stick to the rules of the Advertising Standards Agency UK.
Thanks for choosing I Love MCR®